Please contact us to check availability and to make a booking.
The alpacas graze in a paddock adjacent to the bell tent field. If you’d like to feed the alpacas then please ask on arrival and this can be arranged. Alpaca walking/ agility etc session can be booked up in advance so it is suggested that you book these well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Our bell tents sleep up to 5 people comfortably. Beds are either traditional beds, sofa beds, futons or JayBee beds.
A typical bell tent will include:
- small tables
- storage chest
- A sofa/ chair
- a picnic table
- Plates, bowls, cups, plastic glasses, cutlery, tin opener, small chopping knives and a bottle opener!
- cooking equipment typically consisting of: 2 frying pans, 2 saucepans, a single camping stove, utensils (fish slice, serving spoon, wooden spoon), sieve, chopping board, whistling kettle, salt & pepper
- a cooler box or bag
- bedding . We strongly consider you also consider bringing a sleeping bag just in case the night is particularly nippy.
- a fire extinguisher
- washing up equipment (bowl, sponge, washing up liquid and a tea towel)
- hand sanitiser
- a container of drinking water
- an initial selection of tea and coffee bags
- a 1lt bottle of Vine Farm whole milk
You will need:
- A torch
- a lamp
- food and drink (consider ordering a breakfast/ cream tea hamper before hand)
- suitable clothing and footwear
On site we have a shower and composting toilets.
Bell tents at Grange Farm cost £100 per night based on two people sharing (minimum two nights stay). Further guests are £20 each per night.
Grange Farm is a small, family working farm
Sorry, no dogs allowed.
Guests are expected to adhere to signage and instructions at all times in regards to access and health and safety.
Further terms and conditions apply. Covid regulations adhered to.
Grange Farm bell tents are blissfully off grid.