Terms and conditions include the following:
-Grange Alpacas reserve the right to cancel & refund or postpone any experience at any time.
– Vouchers can be used a year from when they are purchased. Vouchers purchased in November or December can redeemed within the whole of the following year.
– Grange Farm is a traditional working farm. Breifings regarding access and expected behaviour will be given in full at the beginning of each experience. Examples include:
- No unaccompanied access to the farm land, animals or machinery at any time.
- Instructions from any Grange Alpacas staff member must be fully followed and complied with immediately. Failure to do so will result in the experience ceasing with no refund to the offending parties and them being requested to leave the premises immediately.
– There will be a qualified first aider on site for the duration of each experience. Please do notify us of any pre-existing conditions/ pregnancy before your booking so we can discuss if a particular experience is suitable. Being traditional farmland, the ground is naturally uneven and undulating. Please contact us before booking if you have mobility issues or there will be any members of your party that requires to use a wheelchair or other mobility aid.
– Please park considerately where signed.
– Please arrive no more than 10 mins prior to your experience start time. As a working farm we will be busy with various jobs until then. Please wait inside the Welcome Room until a member of staff is available to greet you.
– Refunds can only be given if a cancellation is made at least 48 hrs prior to the experience starting. Vouchers cannot be refunded.
– Experiences at Grange farm take place during late spring, summer and early Autumn due to weather and ground conditions. It is advised that you check well ahead to see which booking dates are available, especially if to redeem a voucher.
- Children under 14 are to remain within close proximity of their responsible adult at all times.
- Children are also expected to behave calmly and quietly around the animals at all times. Time out zones away from the alpacas and animals can be provided.
- Parents/ guardians take full responsibility for their allocated child.
- Children’s experiences: Each child must be accompanied by a responsible adult who can take one the handling of the alpaca immediately if needed. An additional adult must also be booked if deemed that the child may also need direct supervision. Unless previously agreed in writing, this is the case for all children under 8.
– Only paying/ included participants for each experience can be present at Grange Farm.
– No dogs are allowed, including within cars.
– No pushchairs allowed.
– Rucksacks are advised to enable both hands to be used.
– Please dress appropriately for weather and activities. We will not be held responsible for any damaged or soiled clothes. Clothing/ footwear must be deemed safe prior to commenting the experience. No open toed footwear. Sturdy trainers/ boots/ wellies are recommended as well as waterproofs/ suncream etc. as appropriate.
– Experiences will take place in all weather conditions unless unfit for the alpacas. As much notice will be given as possible. An alternative date will then be arranged. No refunds given.
– Please ensure that a mobile number and email address are given at time of booking (these will not be passed on to any third parties or used for marketing purposes unless permission is granted) incase we need to inform you of an experience being postponed. Please check prior to travelling/ arriving as we cannot be held responsible for missed messages on your part.
– Waiver must be signed prior to starting the experience.
– Grange Alpacas staff may take photos and videos throughout your experience which will be shared on the Facebook/ instagram pages at no extra cost to our clients. They may also be used for marketing purposes anonymously. If you do not wish your photo to be shared, please notify us.
– Each walking group must stay together. Clients must not leave the group with their alpaca.
– You may well be sharing your experience with other customers unless you have booked a private party.
– As alpacas are herd alpacas, each walking experience must include a minimum of two alpacas. Grange Alpacas reserves the right to postpone a booking if this minimum booking has not been met.
– For walking experiences there is an additional charge of £15 for each additional adult. Only one additional personal per alpaca booked.
– Hand washing facilities are provided. Those who accompany children have the responsibility to ensure adequate hand washing takes place and that children do not put their hands in their mouth during the visit.
– A risk assessment has been undertaken for each experience and is available upon request.
– We aim to finish by the stated time. If you are under time constraints, please let us know prior to the experience starting.
– Data protection: Grange Alpacas will only use your personal contact details in order to complete the booking process. We will only update you with any updates or offers if you ask us to. We retain this information with your booking record for the standard accounting period of six years. Your personal details will not be used for any other purpose or passed on to any other third party.
– Further terms and conditions may be applicable depending on the experience.